Submit an Article
MBAjobs.ca is much more than just a job search service. We are committed to making our MBA Job Seekers shine and repute distinctly as knowledgeable, strategic, market savvy, and outstanding business professionals. As an MBA Job Seeker on MBAjobs.ca, you have the exclusive opportunity to demonstrate what you can bring to a work place by submitting an article(s) to our "Articles" section. Selected articles will be posted with the author's name prominently featured on MBAjobs.ca for up to 12 months, with a link to his/her (default) resume! And your article will also be attached to your resume when you apply for jobs. This allows employers and recruiters to see more than just your resume. They can learn about your unique talents, ideas and insights. You will get noticed and, possibly, be offered exciting job opportunities. No one else offers this innovative service to promote you. And it is FREE! Don't miss this valuable opportunity!
Information & guidelines for submitting an article to mbajobs.ca:
- You may choose a topic of your choice.
- Occasionally, feature article topics may be suggested by MBAjobs.ca and/or employers.
- Articles should be written in a professional manner and topics should be business-oriented.
- Articles should not contain any advertising (indirect or direct), plagiarized material, or be discriminatory in any way.
- Average length should be approximately 1,000 - 2,000 words.
- Once your article is submitted, if it is chosen for publication we will contact you via e-mail within 4-6 weeks of submission date.
- MBAjobs.ca reserves the right to remove your article or post it as we see fit.
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure your default resume is professional and presentable when you submit your article as it would automatically be linked to your article once it is chosen.
MBAjobs.ca looks forward to receiving your submission!